EUROPEAN REGULATION n. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Data Controller
The Controller of the data protection is DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT (P.IVA 010112802292), in the person of its legal representative – registered office VIA TABAZZOTTO, 2, CAP 45025, FRATTA POLESINE (RO) operation base set in CORSO STATI UNITI, 50, CAP 35127 PADOVA (PD) who intend to offer its visitors a complete overview about the scope and modes of the personal data treatment.
- Mode of managing Personal Data
Personal data (i.e. personal data, telephone number, e-mail, etc.) are processed on paper, computer or in any case with the aid of computerized or automated tools in compliance with security measures and, in any case, in order to guarantee the integrity, security and confidentiality of the data.
- Scope for the Data storing
DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT will use the personal data as follows:
- Operating the contract and the services related to it;
- Sending commercial pieces of information, on behalf of DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORTor subjects designed by them. ;
The personal data will be processed primarily for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in the aforementioned points n. 1.
The consent you have expressed is the legal basis of the processing, according to
. 13, paragraph 1), letter c) of the GDPR.
- Nature of the contribution
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1) of art. 3 is mandatory. This treatment is necessary to allow the fulfillment of the contract, any refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible for DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT to proceed with the processing of your personal data and therefore, to fulfill the obligations of the contract.
With reference to the purposes of the processing referred to in point 2) of art. 3, the consent to the processing of data is optional and may be expressed through the selection of the appropriate box. Failure to consent will not result in any consequence of the execution of the contract.
In any case, even if you have given your consent to authorize DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT to pursue the purposes referred to in point 2) you will still be free to revoke it at any time by sending a clear communication without any formalities. In this sense, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Following the request of revoke of consent, DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT will proceed promptly to remove and delete data from databases used for processing for marketing purposes and to inform for the same purpose of cancellation any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. Simply receiving the cancellation request will automatically be validated as confirmation of cancellation.
- Recipients or category of recipients of personal data
The personal data you have provided, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of DUE ERRE SAS DI ZANOTTO & C. – IMPORT EXPORT.
The personal data you have provided and subsequently processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
- Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation, which are specified below pursuant to art. 13, paragraph 2, letter a) GDPR:
1) the time required by the contract for its fulfillment;
2) will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case until the revocation of consent for the purposes of point 2) of art. 3;
3) ten years for documents and related data of a civil, accounting and tax nature as required by the laws in force;
- Exercise of the rights of the interested party
Pursuant to article 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 18, 19 and 21 GDPR, the interested party is informed that he has the right to:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form;
- b) obtain information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools
- c) obtain access, rectification, limitation or integration of data concerning him;
- d) obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- e) obtaining data portability;
- f) to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with a request to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated in art. 1. g) to propose as a natural person concerned a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. The e-mail address for the exercise of rights is firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Update of the Information
The regulation can be consulted at the web address www.due-erre.com/privacy where it will be possible to consult also the following updates. The date of last publication on the indicated web page will be indicated.